Available in two sizes 180-softgel and an "easy travel size" 90-softgel bottle.
Each 700mg beef softgel contains the highest concentration of the complete Vitamin E tocopherol complex HIGH-Gamma, HIGH-Alpha, with Beta and Delta isomers completely void of fillers or additives that can turn rancid. This all-natural, PURE Vitamin E concentrate consists of the natural form of Vitamin E as obtained through the diet and as used by the body.
Vitamin E has been found to provide many valuable Health Benefits:Cardiovascular Health
- Supports overall cardiovascular and circulatory health*
- Promotes healthy coronary blood flow*
- Provides antioxidant support*
- Supports the body s ability to appropriately process and utilize important lipids*
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels*
- Helps support healthy red blood cell flow*
- Supports healthy focus and memory retention*
- Helps to promote healthy brain function*
- Provides antioxidant support throughout the body *
- Helps maintain the integrity of cellular function*
- Supports healthy immune function*
The Science Behind the Product
- Promotes eye health*
- Supports and promotes the immune system*
- Supports the body s ability to regulate pro-inflammatory molecules, including C-reactive protein*
- May be applied externally as a topical to promote dermal health (see also our UNIQUE E® Mixed Tocopherols Concentrate Oil)*
Vitamin E is a complex of eight molecules that work together synergistically. Taking a Vitamin E supplement with only d-alpha tocopherol instead of the entire mixed tocopherols family of isomers can actually deplete the level of d-gamma tocopherol in the body.
The mainstream medical community only recently recognized the importance of d-gamma tocopherol. But A.C. Grace has noted the importance of d-gamma tocopherol since 1962. Our proprietary formula of concentrated tocopherols is specifically designed to provide the highest biological activity and maximum synergistic benefits of the all-natural complex.
There are three general dosage recommendations:
Maintenance Dose: 1-3 softgels daily
Therapeutic Dose: 1 softgel (400 I.U.) per 40 pounds of body weight
Intensive Dose: 4-6 softgel regardless of body weightGeneral Dosage Rules:
Maximum dose 6 softgel (2400 I.U.) more than this is usually wasted.
Entire dosage to be taken ALL AT ONCE.
Best effect when dosage is taken WITH a meal.What about vitamin E and drug interactions?
People using drugs such as blood-thinners, cholesterol medications, blood pressure medications, etc, should always start with 1 softgel (400 I.U.) and work up to optimum dosage over time as needed. Vitamin E can temporarily increase blood pressure in individuals with high blood pressure monitoring dosage is required. However, it has been reported that, over time, vitamin E supplementation can support healthy blood pressure levels. Always speak with your primary health care provider before adding this or any other dietary supplement to your daily health regimen.* Vitamin E is fat soluble, what about liver toxicity, what level is safe?
Unlike other fat soluble vitamins, vitamin E is NOT accumulated in the liver. This astonishing fact was recently proven in a paper entitled, Vitamin E Trafficking (see references below). The authors report, the liver does not accumulate toxic amounts of vitamin E. Excess vitamin E is not accumulated in the liver, but is excreted, mostly in bile, via a p-glycoprotein (ABCB4)-mediated process. Speak with your primary health care provider to determine a dosage that is appropriate for your health goals.*