UNIQUE-E Tocotrienols, 90 soft gels
Each beef softgel contains Tocopherol-FREE High-Delta and Gamma Delta-Gold® Tocotrienols derived from the Annatto Bean and contains the highest concentrates of tocotrienols at 125 mg per softgel. Unlike products derived from palm or rice bran oil our tocotrienols contain no alpha-tocopherol which has been shown to inhibit assimilation of tocotrienols in the body. Taking them separately achieves maximum benefits. Our health professionals recommend taking tocotrienols with the evening meal.
Tocotrienols help maintain healthy cholesterol levels. Research indicates that they may also contribute to improving vascular and cardiometabolic integrity, help support a healthy cardiovascular system, and help maintain normal blood glucose levels.
*Available in a 60-softgel bottle size.
- Kosher & Halal friendly.
- Benefits and Suggested Uses
- All-Natural Tocopherol-Free Compact Softgels
- Alpha-tocopherol has been shown to inhibit the assimilation of tocotrienols in the body
- Research shows maximum benefits are achieved when tocotrienols are taken separately from tocopherols*
Derived from the Annatto Bean - grown in Brazil
- NOT Palm Oil and Rice Bran Oil which contain high amounts of alpha-tocopherol
- The Annatto Bean naturally contains NO tocopherols
- The Annatto Bean is not a SOY product contains NO soy
Contains the Highest Concentrates of tocotrienol at 125 mg
- Highest in delta-T3 (90%) and contains gamma-T3 (10%)
- 2X more tocotrienol than palm oil, and 3X more than rice bran oil
Provides many Cardiovascular and Cardiometabolic Benefits
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels*
- Helps maintain healthy arterial health*
- Helps support a healthy cardiovascular system*
- Helps support health blood pressure levels*
- Helps support normal triglyceride and blood glucose levels*
- Supports healthy cell and tissue growth*
Void of Fillers, Allergens or Additives, Gluten or Soy
Softgels contain pure tocotrienols
UNIQUE E® Mixed Tocopherols and UNIQUE E® Tocotrienols are synergetic in their support for cardiovascular and metabolic health. They are most effective when taken separately though. We recommend that you take UNIQUE E® Mixed Tocopherols with your morning meal and UNIQUE E® Tocotrienols with your evening meal.*
The Science Behind the Product
Dr. Barrie Tan is responsible for discovering the only natural source of tocopherol-free tocotrienols the annatto bean. A.C. Grace works directly with Dr. Tan s company, American River Nutrition (ARN) to provide superior-quality natural source tocotrienols containing the highest contentrates at 125mg per softgel.
ARN is the sole distributor of this tocotrienol ingredient, which has been studied for its ability to support arterial health and vascular integrity. Tocotrienols are known for their antioxidant properties, especially delta-tocotrienol which due to less methylation of its chromanol ring is more adept at being incorporated into cell membranes.*
Tocotrienols have also been shown to support healthy blood pressure levels, probably through promoting healthy blood lipid levels (through antioxidant effects) and promoting appropriate nictric oxide synthase activity.*