- TUDCA is a bile acid naturally formed in the body that supports the digestion and utilization of fats and oils and demonstrates neuroprotective benefits*.
- TUDCA supports digestive ability by supporting healthy fat metabolism and breakdown as well as proper nutrient absorption.* It is also supportive to cellular and mitochondrial health.*
- However, the human body only produces small amounts of TUDCA (or tauroursodeoxycholic acid). In a healthy person, digestion re-circulates some 95% of the body’s bile salts. But poor diet, decreased liver function, and certain medications can impair this process. This is where supplementation is key.
• Support the digestion of fats and oils*
• Promote a healthy microbiome with healthy biodiversity*
• Support a healthy inflammation response in the GI tract *
• Help reduce cellular stress & protect DNA*
• Works with other bile salts to prevent premature cell death (apoptosis)*
• May provide neuroprotective benefits.*
Serving Size: 2 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Tauroursodexycholic Acid 500 mg
Gelatin (capsule), rice flour
2 capsules per day with food or as recommended by your HCP.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is broken.