Optimal Electrolyte Berry PRODUCT ON EXTENDED MFG BACKORDER NOT FOR SALE AT THIS TIME
- Key nutrients in an easy-to-use powder form to support peak physical performance.
- Servings Per Container: 30
- AMT DV
- Optimal Electrolyte - -
- Calories 5 for Berry -
- Total Carbohydrates 1 g <1
- Niacin (as inositol hexanicotinate) 75 mg 375%
- Magnesium (as Albion DiMagnesium Malate and Creatine MagnaPower magnesium creatine chelate) 150 mg 38%
- Sodium 140 mg 6%
- Potassium 580 mg 17%
- D-Ribose 2 g **
- Taurine 250 mg **
- Creatine (as Creatine MagnaPower magnesium creatine chelate) 225 mg **
- * = Daily Value Based on a standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
- ** = Daily Value Not Established
Suggested Use: In an 8 ounce glass filled with purified water, add 1 scoop of Optimal Electrolyte. Stir until dissolved. One may also add 1 scoop to a water bottle and drink throughout training.
Ingredients: Optimal Electrolyte Berry: D-Ribose, potassium, taurine, creatine (as Creatine MagnaPower magnesium creatine chelate), magnesium (as Albion DiMagnesium Malate and Creatine MagnaPower magnesium creatine chelate), sodium, niacin (as inositol hexanicotinate).
Other Ingredients: Optimal Electrolyte Berry: Potassium bicarbonate, malic acid, citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, natural flavors, stevia leaf extract, and natural grape powder.
Does not contain: Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy, Fish, Shellfish, Nuts, Corn, GMO, Wheat, Yeast
Ages: Child, Adult