HLC Intensive, 30 capsules
The HLC products are powerful probiotics for relief of intestinal health problems. These Human Lactic Commensals (HLC) are human-derived strains including Lactobacillus acidophilus and L. bifidus, and the only product line of their kind in North America. All other probiotics are made from animal or dairy strains and may not adhere as well to the human gastrointestinal tract.
HLC Intensive is the highest potency HLC product in a capsule and contains no Fructo-oligosacharides (FOS). Each capsule contains a minimum of 24 billion CFU of L. acidophilus, B. bifidum, B. lactis. Each of the three different strains attach in different areas of the epithelial tissue in the intestinal tract (small and large intestines). This probiotic is a microbial replacement program for the gastrointestinal tract intended for 7 to 14 days depending on the severity of the problem.
- All HLC probiotics contain a substantial increase in potency (double) and no price increase.
- HLC organisms successfully used in clinical trial
- Virtually 100% survival through stomach
- Ability to attach to human epithelial cells
- Long shelf stability and full label claim within 3 months at room temperature
- Independent verification of specification with every batch
- Suitable for vegans
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per capsule:
HLC LAB4 Consortium - 24 billion viable cells
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 60)
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21)
Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20)
Bifidobacterium lactis (CUL 34)
Cellulose, silica, vegetable magnesium stearate.