GI Sustain, 29.6 oz
GI Sustainâ„¢ is a medical food formulated to provide specialized nutritional support, including amino acids and prebiotic fiber, combined with readily digestible, low-allergenic-potential macronutrients for patients with leaky gut syndrome. Featuring L-glutamine and isomalto-oligosaccharides (IMO), this formula supports intestinal mucosal integrity and promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria to address dysbiosis associated with leaky gut syndrome.
- Supports microbial balance.
- Nourishes the cells of the colonic mucosa.
- Features low-allergy-potential rice protein concentrate supplemented with L-lysine HCl and L-threonine for an improved protein source.
- Provides rice syrup solids as a natural energy source.
- Provides a readily absorbed and metabolized lipid source.
- Provides the prebiotic IMO to selectively nourish beneficial bacteria, including lactobacillus and bifidobacteria.
- IMO is a gentle fiber that is naturally sweet but has a low-glycemic index.
- Formulated with nutrients such aszinc gluconate and L-glutamineto nutritionally supportgastrointestinal mucosa integrity.
This product is Gluten Free.
Directions: Blend, shake, or briskly stir about 2 level scoops (60 grams) of GI Sustain into 8 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For highly sensitive individuals, consider reducing consumption to 1/2 to 1 scoop with 4 to 5 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily during the first 3 to 4 days before starting a full daily dose.
Serving Size 2 Scoops (60g)
Servings Per Container 14
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 5g
Saturated Fat 1.5g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 32g
Dietary Fiber 3g
Vitamin A 4000 IU
Calcium 300 mg
Folic Acid 140 mcg
Pantothenic Acid 100 mg
Magnesium 121 mg
L-Glutamine 500 mg
Isomalto-Oligosaccharides 3.4 g
Vitamin C 102 mg
Vitamin E 50 IU
Vitamin B12 2.1 mcg
Phosphorus 175 mg
Zinc 7.5 mg
DL-Methionine 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Rice protein concentrate, rice syrup solids, apple fiber, olive oil, medium-chain triglycerides, gum acacia, silica, natural flavors,†† and rice maltodextrin.
Warning: Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day.
Notice: This product is to be used under the direct supervision of a physician or other licensed healthcare practitioner. Do not engage in any diet supplying less than 800 calories per day without medical supervision.
Contents sold by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur during shipping and handling. Serving size is measured by weight with a scoop included for your convenience. The amount of product contained in two scoops may be above or below 60 grams due to variations in handling and product density. Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.