DUTCH Hormone Panel Including Review with Dr. Doni
Find out Your Hormone Levels and Get Relief!
Dr. Doni is now offering a DUTCH Complete test with a 20-minute results review session as an a la carte service. You can see your results and have them professionally analyzed all for one low cost!
What Does the DUTCH Hormone Test Package Include?
- a one-day DUTCH Complete test that includes estrogen, testosterone, progesterone, DHEA, cortisol, melatonin, some vitamins, neurotransmitters and more!
- a 20-minute test analysis with Dr. Doni
- a personalized supplement recommendations based on your test results
What Does the DUTCH Test For?
- The health and output of your adrenal glands
- Your levels of testosterone, estrogen and progesterone
- Levels of some nutrients such as B6, B12 and glutathione
- Estrogen metabolite ratios (relate to cancer risk)
- Methylation activity (marker of detoxification)
- Insight into neurotransmitters, nutritional status, toxicity, and oxidative stress
Who Is This Test For?
This test can be run by men or women, at least a few years out of puberty, so about ages 16 and up. There is no upper age limit to run this test.
What Is the Timeframe For Performing This Test?
Please take this test about day 20 of your cycle if cycling, or anytime if not. Once the lab receives the test, it processes in about 3 weeks. We will then contact you to make an appointment.
What If I Don't Have a Cycle?
If you have a cycle, it's ideal to test during the middle of the luteal phase (around day 20). However, many of us don't have such predictable cycles, and the DUTCH can actually help point to the reasons why the cycle isn't ideal. Since it's measuring the hormone metabolites for sex and adrenal hormones, as well as many other things, it's great for helping to guide you to what the issue might be.
What If I'm Currently Taking Hormones?
If you use hormone replacement, you have two options:
- Discontinue hormones 1 week prior to the test (preferred, but not required)
- Continue hormone replacement and see how your body is responding to your current treatment
*Always ask your physician before starting this or any supplement protocol. The information on this page does not serve as medical advice.