Copper 2 mg , 100 vegetarian capsules
Copper by Seeking Health provides 2 mg of Copper, as TRAACS bisglycinate chelate, in an easy to swallow vegetarian capsule. Copper is a trace mineral involved in many biological processes and essential for proper use of iron in the body.
Key Benefits and Actions of Copper by Seeking Health:
- Supports bone health*
- Supports wound repair*
- Supports production of iron*
- Supports cholesterol regulation*
- Supports strong connective tissues*
Copper deficiency usually affects those who have trouble digesting and absorbing nutrients.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Servings Per Container: 100
Copper (as TRAACS® bisglycinate chelate) 2 mg 100%
* = Daily Value Based on a standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
** = Daily Value Not Established
Take 1 capsule daily after breakfast, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. If desired, the capsule may be broken apart and contents may be taken separately - or sprinkled on food or in juice.
Copper as TRAACS® bisglycinate chelate.
HPMC (vegetable capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, leucine, and silica.
Does not contain
Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy, Fish, Shellfish, Nuts, GMO, Prebiotics
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
"3" Vegetable Capsule