Chitomur is a dietary supplement with natural bladder peptides. Urinary incontinence is a common health problem for many people, and it has a large impact on quality of life. Men over 40 often have poor bladder control caused by prostate issues. Women who have had a child are more likely to have poor bladder control as well. There are also various diseases that affect the bladder.
- Contains 60 capsules: 30-day course
- Chitomur® is the bladder peptide bioregulator.
- Serves the same role as peptide bio-regulators developed naturally in the body
- Reducing peptide deficiency
- Restoring protein synthesis inside cells
- Natural Peptides Combinations (Cytomaxes)
Presentation and Pack: Produced in capsules 0.2g each. One pack contains 60 capsules
Ingredients (per 1 capsule): micro crystalline cellulose (E460); beet sugar; sugar; lactose; starch; peptide complex A-12
Daily dose contains: (2 capsules), 20mg of peptide complex A-12
Contraindications: an individual tolerance of components, pregnancy, lactation
Storage conditions: keep in dry dark place under temperature from +2°C to +25°C
Shelf Life: 3 years from the date of production
Recommendations for application: adult men 1-2 capsules. 1-2 times a day during meals.
Receiving duration: one month